GEDCO’s CARES Career Connection serves individuals seeking jobs and pursuing careers by providing one-on-one support from trained staff and volunteers.
CARES Career Connection works in partnership with the Mayor’s Office of Employment Development, which established a Community Jobs Hub for computer skills training across the street from CARES at Holy Comforter Church.
- Resume preparation
- Cover letter writing
- Online job search and application assistance
- Interview skills coaching
- GED classes
- Computer training courses
- Help for SSI/SSDI recipients who are also seeking employment
- Support in overcoming other barriers to employment