The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Green House Residences at Stadium Place sits gracefully on the site of the old Memorial Stadium, home to the former Baltimore Colts and Orioles.
The Harry and Jeannette Weinberg Green House Residences at Stadium Place serve older adults (ages 62+) who are in need of short-term rehabilitation or long term care by providing a dignified place to call home where they can also receive cutting-edge skilled nursing care. The GREEN HOUSE® model makes older adults, rather than staff, the center of the home, allowing residents to age with dignity and community. This project is operated in partnership with Catholic Charities.
- The Residences provide a continuum of care for the residents of Stadium Place who may be in need of long-term or short-term care and physical rehabilitation.
- Each floor can accommodate up to 12 residents and offers comfortable, private bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Residents are additionally cared for by Shahbazim, who form meaningful relationships with the residents and assist with their daily needs. For example, a Shahbaz will cook based on individual resident’s preferences.
- A guest room is available on each floor for family members who may be visiting residents from out of town.
- A hearth area with a television and comfortable seating is offered for socializing with residents, family and friends.
For More Information
Contact Ted Gross at 410-243-0188 or Catholic Charities at 443-416-5463
View our map (1010 East 33rd Street, Baltimore, MD 21218)