Below are some examples of how your donation may be used:
- $30 can provide much needed food for a family who lives below the poverty line or provide a monthly bus pass for a job seeker.
- $60 will provide prescriptions so an older adult does not have to choose between food or medications.
- $125 will provide job mentoring and job search assistance for an individual so they can become as self-sufficient as possible.
- $300 will assist a family in paying their rent, preventing them from being evicted and risking homelessness.
- $3,000 can provide furniture to community rooms for homeless services residents at Micah and Harford House.
- $30,000 to keep the doors open at CARES, Senior Network and GEDCO.