GEDCO is a highly credible, focused organization that consistently has delivered on promises to the community. Alignment with the GEDCO mission, vision, and values highlight a business’ commitment to growing a stronger community.
GEDCO is also a lean organization that is able to deliver great value exponentially. With a core focus on building caring and compassionate communities, GEDCO invests in the development of infrastructure and services that create a long-term benefit to the community.
Changing the community together…
- 56 faith and community-based Member Organizations, as well as over 250 volunteers provide a broad range of support
- Multiple partnerships with universities provide meaningful opportunities for tomorrow’s leaders to engage in social justice opportunities
By serving in 2015, GEDCO…
- Responded to over 3,850 requests for food and financial assistance to 187 households through our CARES program
- Served over 3,031 people, which included 1,343 families at our North East Food Pantry
- Helped 187 individuals find jobs through our CARES Career Connection job counseling program
- Provided permanent housing and comprehensive supportive services to over 530 people, including men, women, and families who were homeless; low income seniors, older adults with disabilities, and individuals with chronic mental illness
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR FISCAL YEAR 2017 CORPORATE SPONSORS!